- Private pool
- Large groups
- Peaceful & quiet
- Satellite TV
- Child friendly
A charming Provencal villa rental with 5 bedrooms in a woodland setting and large swimming pool. The accommodation can sleep up to 10 people and comprises 3 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The villa is located at the end of a quiet lane, on the outskirts of the village of Salernes in the Var department of Provence, France. The villa sits on a 3 acre plot (12,290m2) which contains Poplar trees and open grassland.
About the property
Provence villa rental France - facilities
What a wonderful place to spend a family vacation in Provence, France. This comfortable 5 bed villa provides excellent accommodation for a large family or for a group of friends.
You can spend your days lazing by the large swimming pool and enjoying a relaxing lunch on the terrace. When you get a bit restless, you can visit some of the excellent Provencal markets at the local villages.
Salernes is a lovely village - very friendly and with a good range of local services including restaurants and shops.
The villa provides over 218m2 of living space, spread over 2 floors.
On the ground floor you enter the villa into a spacious entrance hall. This provides access to 2 of the bedrooms and to the large lounge.
- The lounge comes furnished with 2 large sofas, coffee table, wood burning stove, TV (with satellite channels) and a WiFi connection. The lounge has a set of French windows which lead out onto the outdoor terrace.
- Next to the lounge there is the generous sized kitchen. The Farmhouse-style fitted kitchen is fully equipped to a high standard, with a range cooker and separate eye-level electric oven, a dishwasher and a modern fridge-freezer. There is an oak table which can seat up to 10 people. The kitchen also comes with an open fireplace.
- A set of french windows provides access out onto the front terrace and the garden.
- A door leads from the kitchen to the utility room and pantry, with ample storage, a second fridge freezer and laundry facilities. This room has a door out to the garden.
- Next to the kitchen there is a large conservatory which runs the whole width of the villa and has lovely views out over the grounds. The conservatory is used as the main dining room and has a large central table that seats up to 15 people.
There are 2 double bedrooms on the ground floor.
- Bedroom 1 comes with a twin beds.
- Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom with Queen-size bed and an en-suite shower room (with shower, toilet and wash basin).
On the first floor there are 3 further bedrooms.
- The large Master bedroom comes with a four-poster Queen-size bed and a balcony with stunning views over the grounds.
- Adjoining the master bedroom there is an en-suite en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower and a study with an extensive library and WiFi.
- Bedroom 4 contains an antique double bed.
- Bedroom 5 comes with twin beds.
- There is also a family bathroom on this floor with bath, overhead shower and wash basin. There is a separate toilet.
Outside: there is a large swimming pool (15m x 4m), surrounded with a sun terrace. The extensive grounds are mainly laid to lawn and also feature many poplar trees. There is a covered terrace with barbecue.
Villa rental in Provence France - prices
The weekly rental prices for this villa in Salernes, Provence; include the linen, towels and end of stay cleaning. There is additional (separate) accommodation in the grounds of this property that can be rented in addition to the main villa, to provide a total sleeping capacity of 20.
- Peaceful & Quiet
- Pet friendly
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 bath
- 5 bed
- Child friendly
- Horse stables nearby
- Linen & towels provided
The village of Salernes has a good selection of shops & restaurants. There is a weekly market held throughout the year. Salernes also has a primary school and there is a secondary school in the nearby commune of Lorgues.
The nearest beaches are 1 hour away at St Raphael and St Tropez.
The beautiful Gorges du Verdon is 40km to the north of Salernes. This is a great spot for walking, picnics and hiring canoes.
Check in times
Check in after 16.00 on day of arrival. Check out before 10.00 on day of departure.
The village of Salernes in the Var department, is located 25km west of Draguignan and 1 hour from the Cote d´Azur coastline at Frejus, Sainte-Maxime and St Tropez.
The nearest airports to Salernes, Provence, are located at Nice and Marseille (both 1 hour 10 mins drive).
The nearest train station is located at Les Arcs Draguignan (25km)
The booking policies for this Provence villa in France are as follows:
25% deposit to be paid at time of reservation. Balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival. €750 security deposit.
Sleeps 8+ (#1)
|Tariff||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|Low season||Saturday, 31 October 2020||Friday, 30 April 2021||2,250.00€ Per week|