- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Beautiful location
- Restaurants nearby
- Beaches nearby
Villa Ridout - This Pezenas holiday villa France with private pool, is a stylish converted property, just a few minutes walk from the centre of the town. The holiday villa has 4 bedrooms, comfortably sleeping up to 8 people. The key feature of the villa is the amazing 9 meter bi-fold windows in the living room, which open up fully to provide a seamless link between the house and the outdoor terrace and pool. The elegant swimming pool is 15m x 3.5m and is perfect for doing your early morning lengths. The villa comes with air conditioning, WiFi and TV (with on-demand International TV programmes).
About the property
You enter this holiday villa on the ground floor where you will find three large bedrooms. On the first floor there is a spacious living room, kitchen, double bedroom and a large terrace. The villa benefits from a security system and intercom. There are polished concrete floors throughout.
The property has four double bedrooms with the three downstairs bedrooms having air conditioning.
- Bedroom 1 is a double bedroom with a dressing room and a large en-suite bathroom with stand alone bath and separate shower and twin basins.
- Bedroom 2 comes with a King-size double bed (which can be separated to form twin beds)
- Bedroom 3 aslso has a King-size double bed and storage space. The bed can be separated to form 2 single beds.
- Both bedrooms 2 & 3 share a large bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- The upstairs bedroom has a double bed and a large en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- the modern kitchen features granite work tops and a central island
- the kitchen comes with a dish washer, oven, hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
- there is a separate room with washing machine and dryer.
The open-plan living area comes with large glass French windows leading onto the pool and garden. The living room features:
- a dining area with table and 8 chairs
- a large lounge with comfortable seating and featuring a stainless steel fire place
- Wi-Fi internet access (throughout the villa), a flatscreen TV with on-demand TV programs and films
- there is a DVD player with a range of DVD´s, radio and CD and iPod capabilitythe lounge area leads onto a large terrace with seating and table. Off the lounge is a room with board games and books.
- Garage car parking (has narrow street access garage but is suitable for a car.) , and
- a Webber kettle BBQ
- 500 m2 garden with cypresses, roses, agapanthas and bamboo. The garden is totally private and features loungers and parasols
- 15 metre x 3.5 metre private pool with 2 large semi circle pool step areas for lounging
Prices are weekly and include linen towels and end of stay cleaning.
Villa Ridout- Pezenas Holiday villa with Private Pool- Our Opinion:
Last visited December 2018. This amazing holiday villa in France is tucked away down a quiet street in the beautiful town of Pezenas. Once you enter the villa, you realise how special the property is. A great renovation project has turned this villa into a light and airy space. Benefiting from a large private garden and a stunning swimming pool, this is a great space to stretch out and relax.
Pezenas centre is a short stroll away where you can enjoy the weekly market and browse the numerous antique shops and boutiques. There are many excellent restaurants to choose from.
Recently awarded 5 stars by Etolie de France. Highly recommended.
- Linen & towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 bath
- 4 bed
- Air con
- Beach nearby
- Child friendly
This beautiful Pezenas holiday villa in South France is located within walking distance of the centre of the historic town of Pezenas, the villa is situated in a quiet road on the edge of the town. Pezenas is described in the Rough Guide as one of the most singularly beautiful towns in the French Southwest, and in addition to an important Saturday market, there are numerous events staged in the town during an extended season. While the old town with a good selection of shops and restaurants and its historic building trail is about 1km away, there is a large supermarket within 3 minutes walk.
The villa is within easy driving reach of long, sandy Mediterranean beaches (Marseillan Plage 24km)and has quick access to the A9 and A75 autoroutes, providing fast links to the many attractions abounding in the Languedoc-Roussillon and Cevennes areas. Indeed the villa is very easy to find, being within 1km of the end of the A75 autoroute, toll-free from Clermont-Ferrand except for the newly opened and spectacular newly opened Millau Viaduct. The vibrant port town of Cap d´Agde is only a 20 minute drive away.
Check in times
Check in after 16.00 on day of arrival. Check out before 10.00 on day of departure.
Pezenas is located just beside the A75 motorway and 15km from the junction of the A9/A75 motorways
You have your choice of airports across the South of France to reach this Pezenas holiday villa in France, you can :
Fly to Perpignan (1 hour drive)
Fly to Carcassonne (1 hour)
Fly to Montpellier (45 mins)
Fly to Nimes (1 hour 15 mins)
Fly to Beziers (20 mins)
There is a local bus service to Agde and to Beziers, as well as frequent buses to Montpellier (for just €1.75 per person).
The booking policies for this Pezenas holiday villa France, are as follows.
30% deposit upon booking, balance 8 weeks before arrival. €1000 security deposit.
Sleeps 8+ (#1)
|Tariff||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|Oct - March||Thursday, 01 October 2020||Friday, 21 May 2021||2,565.00€ Per week|
ReviewsYou need to be logged in to post a review.
- Value for money
We all really enjoyed staying at your Villa for our holiday and exploring the Region. Many thanks to Andrew for his great preparation and presentation of the Villa which made our stay most welcoming. We all said that we would like come back and would not hesitate to recommend to our friends and family. Many thanks for making our stay in the South of France memorable and enjoyable.
Reviewer: Chris & family
Date: July 2018