- Airport nearby
- Air conditioning
- Beaches nearby
This beautiful ground floor holiday apartment in the coastal town of Marseillan is perfect for family beach holidays in South of France. With a local beach in front of the apartment and the famous Marseillan Plage just a short drive away, this is the perfect place to enjoy all that the South of France has to offer. Marseillan is a coastal town in between Beziers and Montpellier, which is located on the shores of the Etang du Thau. The Etang du Thau is a salt water lake which is separated from the Mediterranean by a thin strip of sandy beach. The Etang du Thau is famous throughout France for producing high quality oysters and mussels. The holiday apartment is situated opposite the Etang du Thau, close to Marseillan Port. Cap d´Agde, which provides a range of entertainments and facilities is just a short drive away.
About the property
Apartment for beach holidays South of France - facilities:
This Apartment for beach holidays South of France comes with lovely views of the Etang du Thau. The apartment has a nice terrace, a BBQ and private parking. The apartment benefits from air conditioning, wifi, TV, a docking station and a radio/CD player.
The holiday apartment has 2 double bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 contains a double bed, bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 is also equipped with a double bed, two bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes.
- There is a nice modern bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin. There is a separate toilet just off the living room.
- The open plan living room has a comfortable corner sofa, 2 armchairs, a coffee table, a TV and music system.
- The fully equipped kitchen included an oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, toaster, microwave, coffee machine and plenty of cooking utensils, plates and cutlery. In the centre of the kitchen there is a useful kitchen island with hard wood worktop.
- There is a small dining table and 4 chairs.
- French windows lead outside to a paved garden area/terrace, with BBQ, patio furniture for sunbathing and table and chairs for eating and relaxing. This is a great place to catch some sun, enjoy a morning coffee or to unwind over a meal and a bottle of wine and enjoy the views of the Etang.
Private off street parking for 2 cars.
Marseillan Apartment for beach holidays South of France - prices:
Prices for this Marseillan apartment for beach holidays in South of France are weekly and include linen and towels.
Apartment for beach holidays South of France - our verdict
This modern apartment for beach holidays in South of France is very light and airy throughout due to the large French windows. The holiday apartment has wifi, air conditioning and is just a short walk to the shops, restaurants and the beach.
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Air con
- Beach nearby
- Child friendly
This Apartment for beach holidays South of France is just a short walk away (300m) from the harbour in Marseillan. Here you will find cafes and restaurants. The Languedoc is renowned for its shellfish and you do not have to go very far to sample mussels and oysters harvested from nearby in Bouzigues. A glorious sandy beach is located just three kilometres away at Marseillan Plage but there are many others close by too.
Marseillan is an exceptionally pleasant and attractive small town, one of the few remaining unspoilt harbours in the South of France, lying close to the sea but not on it. The house is located in the inner part of the Marseillan. The Languedoc Coast and beaches are only 5 minutes away by car. There is a local market in Marseillan twice a week. On Tuesday morning Marseillan hosts a traditional market with food, clothing and housekeeping.
Check in times
Check in after 16.00 on day of arrival, check out before 10.00 on day of departure.
You have your choice of airports across the South of France to reach this Marseillan apartment for beach holidays South of France. You can : Fly to Beziers (30 mins)
Fly to Perpignan (1 hour)
Fly to Carcassonne (1 hour)
Fly to Montpellier (45 mins)
Fly to Nimes (1 hour 15 mins)
There is a TGV train station in the neighbouring town of Agde.
If you’re flying to Beziers for just a short stay you may decide not to hire a car – the town bus meets every Ryanair flight and will drop you 5 minutes level walk from the apartment. The bus will also take you back to the airport in time for each flight.
Booking details for this Marseillan apartment for beach holidays South of France are as follows:
25% non refundable deposit upon booking,
balance due 8 weeks before rental period.
Security deposit required.
Sleeps 2-4 (#1)
|Tariff||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|Oct - May||Thursday, 01 October 2020||Friday, 28 May 2021||675.00€ Per week|