- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Large groups
- Satellite TV
- Child friendly
This South of France villa with private pool is located in between Grasse and Valbonne, near the medieval village of Plascassier. The villa boasts lovely panoramic views over the countryside and down to the sea and can sleep up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms. This South of France villa is situated within 7,000m2 of grounds and features a football pitch, tree house, zip-wire, table tennis and a large private pool. This is the perfect space for family holidays with children in the South of France. Plascassier, the former home of the French singer, Edith Piaf, lies 15 kms inland from Cannes. The beaches of the French Riviera are just 20 kms away and the perfume capital of Grasse is 7 kms away. The villa comes with wifi, UK satellite TV and air conditioning.
About the property
Villa for family holiday South France - facilities
This South of France villa is ideal for a family holiday or for a large group or friends. The villa is situated in a peaceful location, yet restaurants, shops and supermarkets are all close-by.
On the ground floor of this villa you will find the spacious living room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The open plan living room has a beautiful stone floor. The lounge contains 2 large sofas organised around a coffee table.
- The lounge is equipped with a flat screen TV with satellite channels, a dvd, wifi internet, and a stereo.
- Large patio doors give access from the lounge to a large covered terrace with table and chairs and with amazing views day and night.
- The dining area contains a large oak table and chairs.
- The modern kitchen features a breakfast bar with 4 stools and a large kitchen island with marble top.
- The kitchen is equipped with two ovens, a gas hob, fridge/freezer, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers and microwave.
The two bedrooms on the ground floor are both large double bedrooms.
- Bedroom 5 has a king-sized bed, a big wardrobe and comes with a nice view. This bedroom has the use of a large bathroom which is fitted with a bath, shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 6 contains two twin beds, which can also be combined to form a king size bed. It also has a nice view of the garden and the surrounding countryside. This bedroom has use of a bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a laundry room with large washing machine, dryer and iron..
- Bedroom 1 contains a king-size double bed and has air conditioning. Patio doors open out onto the upper terrace which has splendid views.
- Bedroom 2 comes with a king-size double bed, a fitted wardrobe and air conditioning. The bedroom has a terrace which provides views of the sea and countryside view. Bedrooms 1 and 2 share a bathroom with a shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3 is an en suite bedroom which is equipped with a Queen-sized bed, wardrobe and air conditioning. The en suite bathroom contains a shower, toilet and wash basin. The bedroom has patio doors which lead out onto a terrace.
- Bedroom 4 has twin beds an en suite bathroom and air con. The en suite bathroom contains a shower, toilet and wash basin.
Outside: The villa is situated within over 7,000m2 of grounds. The panoramic views over the countryside from the large terraces take your breath away. The large private pool is surrounded by a lawn. The villa comes with 12 sunbeds and lovely rattan patio furniture. The garden also contains a table tennis table, trampoline, tree house, zip wire and a football pitch. This really is a childrens´ paradise. The outdoor covered terrace on ground level is equipped with large barbeque, long patio table & chairs and a summer kitchen with sink & fridge. There is also a large upper terrace which has patio chairs from which you can take in the stunning views.
Plascassier family holidays villa South France - prices
The prices for this villa are weekly and include all bed linen, towels and utilities. End of stay cleaning is included in the price and there is a cleaning service included at the end of each week. A full time guardian lives on site and baby-sitting and a maid service can be provided by arrangement. 2 week stays preferred in July and August.
Family holiday villa South France - our verdict
This large villa in Plascassier provides the perfect accommodation for a family holiday in South France. With 6 bedrooms, a large private pool, wifi, UK TV, huge garden, a football pitch, trampoline and zip wire, your children will be kept entertained throughout their stay. Nice airport is close-by and the beaches of the French Riviera are just a short drive. This is one of our best equipped family holiday villas in South France.
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 5 bath
- 6 bed
- Air con
- Beach nearby
- Child friendly
The village of Plascassier has a good range of facilities, including a grocery store, bakery, post office and petrol station. The nearby town of Valbonne has a good range of restaurants in and around the central square, as well as numerous art galleries and artisan workshops.
The nearest beaches are located 20kms away at Antibes, Cannes and Theoule-sur-Mer. There are also numerous watersports centres for scuba diving, windsurfing, jet-skiiing and sailing.
Other locations closeby include the Gorge du Verdon canyon, Monaco, Mougins (where Picasso used to live), St Paul de Vence (both Matisse and Marc Chagall lived here), Antibes (where you will find the excellent Marineland aquarium and water park) and the exclusive resorts of Cap Ferrat, Villefranche and Eze.
Check in times
Check in after 4.00pm on the day of arrival. Check out before 10.00am on day of departure.
Plascassier is located in between Grasse and Valbonne, on the D4 road, 20km north of Cannes.
To reach this South France villa with private pool by air, you can fly to:
Nice airport - 35kms
Marseilles airport - 180km
Toulon airport - 135kms
The TGV reaches the Cote d´Azur in just under 5 hours (Nice train station). From Nice, you can take a local train to Grasse or a taxi direct to the property (around 25-30 mins).
The booking terms for this South France villa with private pool are as follows:
Security deposit of 1500€.
25% paid on reservation.
Balance paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Sleeps 8+ (#1)
|Tariff||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|Low season||Sunday, 01 November 2020||Friday, 21 May 2021||4,337.00€ Per week|
ReviewsYou need to be logged in to post a review.
- Value for money
This is a really lovely house! Five of the bedrooms have air-con and the double beds were all comfortable - 2 of them are kingsize/6 ft. The upstairs bathrooms are more modern than those downstairs, but all showers were good. There isn't an obvious master bedroom but that suited us - no unfairness! The real attraction for the seven children in our group (aged 4-8yrs) was the garden - we barely saw the kids all day: they spent all their time playing football on the pitch, riding the zip-wire, playing in the tree house, jumping on the trampoline or splashing around in the pool. The pool is right next to the house so you can keep an eye on it from the main terrace easily. You can't see the zip line or trampoline from there but you can hear them. And when they'd had enough sun there are comfortable sofas to flop on and watch the big satellite TV. The lay-out of the open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining terrace is very sociable because they all flow off each other leading out to the lovely views of Grasse. Alex the housekeeper (who lives on site) is a star. She was unobtrusive but very helpful. She is Argentinian and speaks great English and couldn't had been more helpful. She keeps the house very well and did an initial supermarket shop for us, extra cleaning, as well as babysitting and some taxi-ing. The house is well equipped: the wifi mostly worked (although has the longest code i've ever seen!) the kitchen had everything we needed - even sharp knives and tupperware (unusual in rentals). There's a good BBQ. Great local restaurants
Reviewer: Daisy, UK.
Date: Sep 18, 2017
The house is wonderful, very comfortable and feels like home away from home. The outdoor area is very spacious and the views are amazing. The kids loved the pool, tree house, trampoline and now they even have a zip-line. We are definitely going back as soon as possible!
Reviewer: Manon, USA.
Date: Mar 20, 2016