- Private pool
- Pet friendly
- Large groups
- Peaceful & quiet
This large holiday home in Languedoc, South France, is situated on a working vineyard and comprises 6 bedrooms (sleeps up to 14 guests), a private pool, an indoor tennis court, garden, summer kitchen and parking for several cars. The holiday home is just 10 mins from Beziers airport and 15 mins to the Mediterranean beaches. There is an 18 hole golf course 5 mins away.
Domaine de Cabrials has been owned by the same family for 5 generations and you can visit the enormous oak wine vats in the wine cellars that each used to store 300 litre of wine.
About the property
Large holiday home in Languedoc, France - facilities
This 6 bedroom holiday home close to Beziers in South France is located on a quiet and peaceful vineyard. The house is laid out over 2 floors and features a fully enclosed garden and gated swimming pool.
- You enter the holiday home into a Sitting room/TV lounge. Stairs provide access up to the first floor. A corridor takes you to the kitchen and large living room.
- The large kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and plenty of cooking utensils, plates glasses and cutlery. A set of French windows provides direct access to the terrace and garden.
- The comfortable lounge features a double height ceiling and an open fire. The comfortable sofas provide plenty of seating. A set of French windows provides direct access to the garden and pool.
- There is a large dining table which can seat 10-12 guest in comfort.
- Also on the ground floor, there is a large laundry room (with washing machine, iron and ironing board) and a guest toilet.
On the first floor you will find 5 bedrooms, 3 of which have en-suite bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1 contains a king size bed (180cm) and a large en suite bathroom with bath, shower and wash basin. The King size bed can also be separated to form 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 2 features a standard double bed (140cm) and an en suite bathroom with shower and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3 is fitted with a Queen-size bed (160cm) and comes with an en suite bathroom with shower and wash basin.
- Bedroom 4 contains a Queen-size bed (160cm). Next to the bedroom there is a bathroom with shower and wash basin. There is a separate toilet.
- Bedroom 5 contains a double bed and a single bed and is ideal for children. This bedroom also provides access up to Bedroom 6.
Located up in the eaves of the roof, you will find a charming family room and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 comes with a standard double bed plus 2 single beds. This room comes with air conditioning and is ideal for a family with young children. The en suite bathroom comes with a shower, wash basin and toilet.
- The private swimming pool is 8m x 4m and features a water fountain and large sun bathing terrace. The pool is secured by a gate and fencing.
- There is a large decked terrace which is protected from the sun by two mature trees.
- The garden is mainly laid with grass and gravel and is fully enclosed
- There is a covered summer kitchen with gas plancha, traditional BBQ, sink, fridge and hob.
- There is private parking for several cars
- There is an indoor tennis court with spectator gallery. The tennis court is accessed via the laundry room and is located within the original wine cellar.
6 bed holiday home Languedoc France - prices
This large holiday home can be rented from May to October. Prices include the linen & towels and end of stay cleaning.
Domaine de Cabrials large holiday home France - our opinion
Last visited: Sept 2020. To stay on a beautiful working vineyard with easy access to the beaches and a low cost airport is the start of a perfect holiday. This large holiday home near the town of Beziers in the Languedoc region of South France, is guaranteed to provide a relaxing and inexpensive holiday for a group of friends, extended family or 2-3 families travelling together.
- Linen & towels provided
- Peaceful & Quiet
- Pet friendly
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 5 bath
- 6 bed
- Air con
- Character property
- Child friendly
Beziers is officially the oldest town in France, with archeological remains dating back to before the Romans and Greeks arrived in the region. Beziers, which calls itself the capital of the wine industry, remains an important centre for wine production, with over 15,000 hectares of vineyards which produce a staggering 325 million bottles of wine per year. In Beziers itself there is a beautiful old city center with cathedral, mansion houses and wide avenues. There is also a modern shopping mall and plenty of shops, markets cafes and restaurants.
7 km to Mediterranean beaches at Vias Plage and Portiragnes Plage; ideal for children of all ages with full range of water sports, cafés and restaurants.
Close to the tree-lined Canal du Midi. Ideal for walking or cycling.
Along the coast is Agde with its winding streets, restaurants, pavement cafés and bars, and harbour. Cap d´Agde with its fashionable shops, restaurants and nightlife, further beaches, bike hire, tennis, golf and huge water park ´Aqualand´.
Check in times
Check in after 16.00 on day of arrival. Check out before 10.00 on day of departure. Friday/Saturday changeovers prefered in High Season, flexible at other times of the year.
Domaine de Cabrials is located just on the outskirts of Beziers (2 mins drive). The holiday home provides easy access to the A9 and A75 motorways.
To reach Domaine de Cabrials holiday home in Languedoc, France, you can fly to:
Beziers Airport - 10 mins
Montpellier Airport - 40mins.
Carcassonne Airport - 50mins.
Perpignan Airport - 40mins.
Nimes Airport - 1hr 15 mins
There is a TGV train station in the centre of Beziers, with regular services to Paris, Barcelona, Toulouse and Marseille.
The booking terms for Domaine de Cabrials holiday home in France, are as follows:
25% deposit to be paid at time of reservation. Holiday balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival. Security deposit of €750. Guests are requested to take out full travel insurance to cover cancellations, travel restrictions and illness. Pets accepted through prior request.
Passing nearby to the holiday home is the A75 motorway. The holiday home faces away from the road and there is little or any road noise due to the trees, walls around the Domaine and road embankments.
Sleeps 8+ (#1)
|Tariff||Valid from||Valid til||Rate|
|Early season||Saturday, 01 May 2021||Friday, 25 June 2021||2,000.00€ Per week|
|Early summer||Saturday, 26 June 2021||Friday, 16 July 2021||2,500.00€ Per week|
|High season||Saturday, 17 July 2021||Friday, 20 August 2021||2,850.00€ Per week|
|Late season||Saturday, 28 August 2021||Sunday, 31 October 2021||1,850.00€ Per week|
|Late summer||Saturday, 21 August 2021||Saturday, 28 August 2021||2,500.00€ Per week|
|Not available||Tuesday, 08 September 2020||Friday, 30 April 2021||1,850.00€ Per week|
|Not available||Monday, 01 November 2021||Friday, 29 April 2022||1,850.00€ Per week|